Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I was about ready to fall asleep a few nights ago and I had this wonderful, thought-provoking question pop into my mind.
What makes you love someone? What is it about them that makes you love them?
Think about someone you love deeply. Why? What is it about them (or you) that makes you love them.
One wise young person said...because I trust them.
I would love to hear your thoughts...
I will share some ideas later....

I am with my little sister in California. I know I love her.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing to think about. I stopped in the middle of your blog and considered all the reasons why I love the ones I love and I'd have to say they all boil down to trust. Trusting that they will be there for support, for guidance, for fun, and for love. Thanks for the interesting thought! Can't wait to see you when you get back! Enjoy your time with people you love!

    ReplyDelete