Monday, June 28, 2010

I lived up to my blog name yesterday. I had the most free spirited day. I had nothing planned. I spontaneously headed to the Farmer's Market. Got some cherries, a falafel, and a wonderful massage. (by the way, Elvis was singing.hee hee).
Then I spent all afternoon listening to the sounds of the river surrounded by beauty and sunshine. I was cocooned by blackberry bushes and tall lush trees. Three little darling muskrats playfully swam a few feet from me. I sat with God, actually reached a meditative state, read a great chapter in a book on Prayer about not being controlled by time. Also read a story about the joys a family of 5 experienced when they adopted a 4-year-old Vietnamese orphan girl. She was a loving, exuberant delight in their family. I felt no rush, nowhere to go, just peaceful bliss. I really felt like I sat with God.

1 comment: