Thursday, May 26, 2011


This made me think about the state of my heart...

“The things that come out of the mouth come from the heart.”Matthew 15:18

“A Heart Temperature Chart.”
An ANGRY mouth indicates a HURT & HARSH heart.
A NEGATIVE/CRITICAL mouth indicates a FEARFUL heart.
An OVER ACTIVE mouth indicates an UNSETTLED heart.
A JUDGMENTAL mouth indicates a GUILTY heart.
A FOUL & DIRTY mouth indicates an IMPURE heart.
A CRITICAL & BOASTING mouth indicates an INSECURE heart.
_________________________________
An ENCOURAGING mouth indicates a HAPPY heart.
A GENTLE mouth indicates a LOVING & MERCIFUL heart.
A HEALING mouth indicates a PEACEFUL & CONTENT heart.
A CONTROLLED mouth indicates a SUBMISSIVE heart.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post. Made me stop and think of the state of my heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never read this before either...made me stop and think too. Keep posting dear sister...I enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete