Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sometimes I feel so driven by time. My to-do-list feels like the groceries on the conveyor belt at the grocery store. And the belt doesn't stop and the boxes, and bags pile up and up; tumbling all over each other. None of them really going anywhere. And I believe I will never get them all done.
But I decided, as i pondered this picture in my head, I need to stop the conveyor belt (my mind). And not think I have to do them all at once. They are only stressful as I THINK about all of them. They can all sit on the belt quietly waiting their turn. (like good little groceries...:)

2 comments:

  1. hahah yeah, like good little groceries. :) you are wise, janet, and learning too, which is the best combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this theory has been working for you!

    ReplyDelete