Monday, July 12, 2010




TURN THE WHEEL

My new mantra. I have been doing some of the same old things...old patterns of thinking and being. There comes a point where you must decide to just turn the wheel if you are going to change..if it's going to be different...if you don't want to keep feeling guilty or anxious about something....if you want to relate differently (better) with someone...if you want to change something that has been bugging you.
Turning the wheel is hard...for me. But when you just decide now is the time or it may never change..it feels really good. And you must keep on turning.
Today I will turn the wheel...the other way...to a new and better place....

2 comments:

  1. i like this alot janet! and i liked the pictures from the lake that I saw...looked like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We had SOOO much fun. Standing on top of that mountain with that GORGEOUS view was a high for me. My soul was fed, and is still eating!! And then the canoe ride was so unique. Wish you could have been there. So excited to hear about your solo inspirations.

    ReplyDelete